Tchase
No Club
last updated:
just now
Back to Characters
FRANK WOLFF
lvl
1
1
7

Power: 130

HERO; DEFENSE; WILDS; JUNGLE CRUISE; ADVENTURER

Offense:
42
Defense:
25
Health:
360
Recovery:
0
Crit Chance:
5.00%
Crit Power:
150.00%
Speed:
95
Potency:
5.00%
Tenacity:
5.00%
Precision:
0.00%
Evasion:
0.00%
Attack Speed:
16

Swap Sorcerer Stone for stat changes:

Crushed Coconut
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Level 2
If Frank has a Helpful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike.
Level 3
+50% damage dealt.
Level 4
+15% chance to gain Offense Up.
Level 5
+50% damage dealt.
Deal up to 39 damage to target opponent. 30% chance (+10% chance per 'Adventurer' teammate) to gain Offense Up for 1 turn before damage is applied.
Deal up to 39 damage to target opponent. 30% chance (+10% chance per 'Adventurer' teammate) to gain Offense Up for 1 turn before damage is applied.

If Frank has a Helpful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike.
Deal up to 58 damage to target opponent. 30% chance (+10% chance per 'Adventurer' teammate) to gain Offense Up for 1 turn before damage is applied.

If Frank has a Helpful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike.
Deal up to 58 damage to target opponent. 45% chance (+10% chance per 'Adventurer' teammate) to gain Offense Up for 1 turn before damage is applied.

If Frank has a Helpful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike.
Deal up to 78 damage to target opponent. 45% chance (+10% chance per 'Adventurer' teammate) to gain Offense Up for 1 turn before damage is applied.

If Frank has a Helpful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike.
The Backside of Water
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Level 2
Reduce Speed meter by 30% (+10% per 'Adventurer' teammate).
Level 3
+50% damage dealt.
Level 4
+10% Speed Meter reduction.
Level 5
+50% damage dealt.
Deal up to 38 damage to all opponents. 50% chance to inflict Slow for 1 turn.

Frank gains: Defense Up for 1 turn. 1 Undefeatable per 'Adventurer' teammate, up to a max of 5. 1 Protect per 'Adventurer' teammate, up to a max of 5.
Deal up to 38 damage to all opponents. 50% chance to inflict Slow for 1 turn. Reduce Speed meter by 30% (+10% per 'Adventurer' teammate).

Frank gains: Defense Up for 1 turn. 1 Undefeatable per'Adventurer'teammate, up to a max of 5. 1 Protect per 'Adventurer' teammate, up to a max of 5.
Deal up to 56 damage to all opponents. 50% chance to inflict Slow for 1 turn. Reduce Speed meter by 30% (+10% per 'Adventurer' teammate).

Frank gains: Defense Up for 1 turn. 1 Undefeatable per'Adventurer'teammate, up to a max of 5. 1 Protect per 'Adventurer' teammate, up to a max of 5.
Deal up to 56 damage to all opponents. 50% chance to inflict Slow for 1 turn. Reduce Speed meter by 40% (+10% per 'Adventurer' teammate).

Frank gains: Defense Up for 1 turn. 1 Undefeatable per'Adventurer'teammate, up to a max of 5. 1 Protect per 'Adventurer' teammate, up to a max of 5.
Deal up to 75 damage to all opponents. 50% chance to inflict Slow for 1 turn. Reduce Speed meter by 40% (+10% per 'Adventurer' teammate).

Frank gains: Defense Up for 1 turn. 1 Undefeatable per'Adventurer'teammate, up to a max of 5. 1 Protect per 'Adventurer' teammate, up to a max of 5.
A Very Vine Maneuver
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Level 2
If Lily is a teammate, Lily uses her 'Just Zipping By' ability on target regardless of Magic charge.
Level 3
+50% damage dealt.
Level 4
+1 Vulnerable.
Deal up to 55 damage to target and flanking opponents. Inflict Defense Down for 1 turn. If Frank has a Helpful effect, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Grant 'Adventurer' teammates Defense Up for 1 turn.
Deal up to 55 damage to target and flanking opponents. Inflict Defense Down for 1 turn. If Frank has a Helpful effect, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Grant 'Adventurer' teammates Defense Up for 1 turn.

If Lily is a teammate, Lily uses her 'Just Zipping By' ability on target regardless of Magic charge.
Deal up to 83 damage to target and flanking opponents. Inflict Defense Down for 1 turn. If Frank has a Helpful effect, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Grant 'Adventurer' teammates Defense Up for 1 turn.

If Lily is a teammate, Lily uses her 'Just Zipping By' ability on target regardless of Magic charge.
Deal up to 83 damage to target and flanking opponents. Inflict Defense Down for 1 turn. If Frank has a Helpful effect, inflict 2 Vulnerable.

Grant 'Adventurer' teammates Defense Up for 1 turn.

If Lily is a teammate, Lily uses her 'Just Zipping By' ability on target regardless of Magic charge.
Not Kitten Around
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Level 2
If affected teammate is Lily, Frank and Lily both gain the following: 30% Speed Meter. Defense Up for 1 turn.
Level 3
+50% damage dealt for Proxima abilities. +5% Health and +10% Defense for Proxima.
Level 4
+50% damage dealt for Proxima abilities. +5% Health and +10% Defense for Proxima.
When an 'Adventurer' teammate falls below 30% Health, gain 1 Protect.
Frank gains 5% Offense and 5% Defense per Protect, Undefeatable, and Evasion on him, up to a max of 10 in total.

When Frank loses a Protect and Proxima is not already on the field, summon Proxima to a random location.

Proxima has 180 Health and 13 Defense and has the following abilities:

Basic: Deal up to 42 damage to target opponent.

Special A: Gain Stealth for 2 turns. Deal up to 84 damage to target opponent. If target has a Harmful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike. If this ability deals a Critical Strike, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Passive A: 60% chance to assist 'Adventurer' teammates when they use their basic attack. This is guaranteed if teammate is Frank.
When an 'Adventurer' teammate falls below 30% Health, gain 1 Protect.
If affected teammate is Lily, Frank and Lily both gain the following: 30% Speed Meter. Defense Up for 1 turn.

Frank gains 5% Offense and 5% Defense per Protect, Undefeatable, and Evasion on him, up to a max of 10 in total.

When Frank loses a Protect and Proxima is not already on the field, summon Proxima to a random location.

Proxima has 180 Health and 13 Defense and has the following abilities:

Basic: Deal up to 42 damage to target opponent.

Special A: Gain Stealth for 2 turns. Deal up to 84 damage to target opponent. If target has a Harmful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike. If this ability deals a Critical Strike, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Passive A: 60% chance to assist 'Adventurer' teammates when they use their basic attack. This is guaranteed if teammate is Frank.
When an 'Adventurer' teammate falls below 30% Health, gain 1 Protect.
If affected teammate is Lily, Frank and Lily both gain the following: 30% Speed Meter. Defense Up for 1 turn.

Frank gains 5% Offense and 5% Defense per Protect, Undefeatable, and Evasion on him, up to a max of 10 in total.

When Frank loses a Protect and Proxima is not already on the field, summon Proxima to a random location.

Proxima has 189 Health and 14 Defense and has the following abilities:

Basic: Deal up to 63 damage to target opponent.

Special A: Gain Stealth for 2 turns. Deal up to 126 damage to target opponent. If target has a Harmful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike. If this ability deals a Critical Strike, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Passive A: 60% chance to assist 'Adventurer' teammates when they use their basic attack. This is guaranteed if teammate is Frank.
When an 'Adventurer' teammate falls below 30% Health, gain 1 Protect.
If affected teammate is Lily, Frank and Lily both gain the following: 30% Speed Meter. Defense Up for 1 turn.

Frank gains 5% Offense and 5% Defense per Protect, Undefeatable, and Evasion on him, up to a max of 10 in total.

When Frank loses a Protect and Proxima is not already on the field, summon Proxima to a random location.

Proxima has 198 Health and 15 Defense and has the following abilities:

Basic: Deal up to 84 damage to target opponent.

Special A: Gain Stealth for 2 turns. Deal up to 168 damage to target opponent. If target has a Harmful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike. If this ability deals a Critical Strike, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Passive A: 60% chance to assist 'Adventurer' teammates when they use their basic attack. This is guaranteed if teammate is Frank.
Captain of the Jungle Cruise
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Level 2
In Club Adventures: Start the battle with 1 Guaranteed Crit and Haste for 1 turn. When Health falls below 30%, immediately take a Bonus Turn.
Level 3
+3% Critical Chance.
Level 4
+5% Speed Meter gain. +5% Speed Meter reduction.
'Adventurer' teammates gain the following:

15% Crit Chance.
When dealing a Critical Hit, gain 10% Speed Meter and reduce target's Speed Meter by 10%.
When Health falls below 30%, gain 1 Evasion and 1 Undefeatable.
'Adventurer' teammates gain the following:

15% Crit Chance.
When dealing a Critical Hit, gain 10% Speed Meter and reduce target's Speed Meter by 10%.
When Health falls below 30%, gain 1 Evasion and 1 Undefeatable.

In Club Adventures:
Start the battle with the following: 1 Guaranteed Crit. Haste for 1 turn.
When Health falls below 30%, immediately take a Bonus Turn.
'Adventurer' teammates gain the following:

18% Crit Chance.
When dealing a Critical Hit, gain 10% Speed Meter and reduce target's Speed Meter by 10%.
When Health falls below 30%, gain 1 Evasion and 1 Undefeatable.

In Club Adventures:
Start the battle with the following: 1 Guaranteed Crit. Haste for 1 turn.
When Health falls below 30%, immediately take a Bonus Turn.
'Adventurer' teammates gain the following:

18% Crit Chance.
When dealing a Critical Hit, gain 15% Speed Meter and reduce target's Speed Meter by 15%.
When Health falls below 30%, gain 1 Evasion and 1 Undefeatable.

In Club Adventures:
Start the battle with the following: 1 Guaranteed Crit. Haste for 1 turn.
When Health falls below 30%, immediately take a Bonus Turn.