Tchase
No Club
Updated:
4 minutes ago
Menu
PHIL
lvl
50
6
Maxed
7
PHIL

Power: 649

HERO; SUPPORT; MYTHICAL; HERCULES

Offense:
836
Defense:
445
Health:
13,794
Recovery:
0
Crit Chance:
9.00%
Crit Power:
150.00%
Speed:
109
Potency:
0.00%
Tenacity:
13.00%
Precision:
0.00%
Evasion:
5.00%
Attack Speed:
28

Swap Sorcerer Stone for stat changes:

Visit the generic character pages to see maxed characters

Watch it Pal!
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requires Gear Tier 1
Level 2
50% chance to gain Crit Chance Up for 1 turn on ability start.
Requires Gear Tier 3
50
5,000
Level 3
+50% damage dealt.
Requires Gear Tier 5
75
55
13,000
Level 4
Guaranteed to gain Crit Chance Up.
Requires Gear Tier 7
100
55
25
62,500
Level 5
+50% damage dealt.
Requires Gear Tier 9
100
75
50
128,750
25
Deal up to 627 damage to target opponent.
Deal up to 627 damage to target opponent.

50% chance to gain Crit Chance Up for 1 turn on ability start.
Deal up to 941 damage to target opponent.

50% chance to gain Crit Chance Up for 1 turn on ability start.
Deal up to 941 damage to target opponent.

Gain Crit Chance Up for 1 turn on ability start.
Deal up to 1,254 damage to target opponent.

Gain Crit Chance Up for 1 turn on ability start.
Expert Coaching
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requires Gear Tier 1
Level 2
Grant 5% Speed Meter to affected teammates for each Helpful effect they receive, increased by 5% if teammate is Hercules.
Requires Gear Tier 3
50
5,000
Level 3
+1 Helpful effect copied.
Requires Gear Tier 5
75
55
13,000
Level 4
Extend Haste by 1 turn if this character already has the effect.
Requires Gear Tier 7
100
55
25
62,500
Level 5
+1 Helpful effect copied.
Requires Gear Tier 9
100
75
50
128,750
25
Gain Haste for 1 turn.

Grant a copy of 1 Helpful effect with duration refreshed from this character to adjacent teammates.
Gain Haste for 1 turn.

Grant a copy of 1 Helpful effect with duration refreshed from this character to adjacent teammates.

Grant 5% Speed Meter to affected teammates for each Helpful effect they receive, increased by 5% if teammate is Hercules.
Gain Haste for 1 turn.

Grant a copy of 2 Helpful effects with duration refreshed from this character to adjacent teammates.

Grant 5% Speed Meter to affected teammates for each Helpful effect they receive, increased by 5% if teammate is Hercules.
Gain Haste for 2 turns.

Grant a copy of 2 Helpful effects with duration refreshed from this character to adjacent teammates.

Grant 5% Speed Meter to affected teammates for each Helpful effect they receive, increased by 5% if teammate is Hercules.
Gain Haste for 2 turns.

Grant a copy of 3 Helpful effects with duration refreshed from this character to adjacent teammates.

Grant 5% Speed Meter to affected teammates for each Helpful effect they receive, increased by 5% if teammate is Hercules.
Rule #96: Aim
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requires Gear Tier 3
Level 2
If target teammate is a Mythical Hero, 5% chance per Helpful effect on this character to grant 1 additional Magic for a random ability.
Requires Gear Tier 5
100
55
20
19,500
Level 3
10% Speed Meter increase for target teammate.
Requires Gear Tier 7
150
75
40
92,500
Level 4
+3% chance to grant additional Magic per Helpful Effect.
Requires Gear Tier 9
150
100
60
163,750
35
Level 5
+5% Speed Meter increase.
Requires Gear Tier 10
150
125
80
210,000
50
Grant 1 Magic for a random ability to target teammate.

If target teammate is affected by Crit Chance Up, remove it and replace it with 1 Guaranteed Crit per duration of the removed Crit Chance Up. Otherwise, grant Crit Chance Up for 1 turn.
Grant 1 Magic for a random ability to target teammate.

If target teammate is affected by Crit Chance Up, remove it and replace it with 1 Guaranteed Crit per duration of the removed Crit Chance Up. Otherwise, grant Crit Chance Up for 1 turn.

If target teammate is a Mythical Hero, 5% chance per Helpful effect on this character to grant 1 additional Magic for a random ability.
Grant 1 Magic for a random ability to target teammate. Increase their Speed Meter by 10%.

If target teammate is affected by Crit Chance Up, remove it and replace it with 1 Guaranteed Crit per duration of the removed Crit Chance Up. Otherwise, grant Crit Chance Up for 1 turn.

If target teammate is a Mythical Hero, 5% chance per Helpful effect on this character to grant 1 additional Magic for a random ability.
Grant 1 Magic for a random ability to target teammate. Increase their Speed Meter by 10%.

If target teammate is affected by Crit Chance Up, remove it and replace it with 1 Guaranteed Crit per duration of the removed Crit Chance Up. Otherwise, grant Crit Chance Up for 1 turn.

If target teammate is a Mythical Hero, 8% chance per Helpful effect on this character to grant 1 additional Magic for a random ability.
Grant 1 Magic for a random ability to target teammate. Increase their Speed Meter by 15%.

If target teammate is affected by Crit Chance Up, remove it and replace it with 1 Guaranteed Crit per duration of the removed Crit Chance Up. Otherwise, grant Crit Chance Up for 1 turn.

If target teammate is a Mythical Hero, 8% chance per Helpful effect on this character to grant 1 additional Magic for a random ability.
The Trainer of Heroes
Level 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requires Gear Tier 2
Level 2
+25% activation chance.
Requires Gear Tier 4
75
55
13,000
Level 3
25% chance to gain 1 Magic for this ability if target is Mythical.
Requires Gear Tier 6
100
55
20
19,500
Level 4
Guaranteed to activate.
Requires Gear Tier 8
150
75
25
90,000
Level 5
25% chance to gain Magic for this ability if target is Mythical.
Requires Gear Tier 10
150
100
50
146,250
25
On Hero teammate losing a Helpful effect, excluding Invincibility and Taunt, 50% chance to grant a copy of that effect to the teammate with its duration refreshed.

If affected teammate is Hercules, he gains 1 Magic for a random ability. If Pegasus is also a teammate, Hercules gains an additional 1 magic for a random ability.
On Hero teammate losing a Helpful effect, excluding Invincibility and Taunt, 75% chance to grant a copy of that effect to the teammate with its duration refreshed.

If affected teammate is Hercules, he gains 1 Magic for a random ability. If Pegasus is also a teammate, Hercules gains an additional 1 magic for a random ability.
On Hero teammate losing a Helpful effect, excluding Invincibility, 75% chance to grant a copy of that effect to the teammate with its duration refreshed. 25% chance to gain 1 Magic for this ability if target is Mythical.

If affected teammate is Hercules, he gains 1 Magic for a random ability. If Pegasus is also a teammate, Hercules gains an additional 1 magic for a random ability.
On Hero teammate losing a Helpful effect, excluding Invincibility and Taunt, grant a copy of that effect to the teammate with its duration refreshed. 25% chance to gain 1 Magic for this ability if target is Mythical.

If affected teammate is Hercules, he gains 1 Magic for a random ability. If Pegasus is also a teammate, Hercules gains an additional 1 magic for a random ability.
On Hero teammate losing a Helpful effect, excluding Invincibility and Taunt, grant a copy of that effect to the teammate with its duration refreshed. 50% chance to gain 1 Magic for this ability if target is Mythical.

If affected teammate is Hercules, he gains 1 Magic for a random ability. If Pegasus is also a teammate, Hercules gains an additional 1 magic for a random ability.
Full Gear List
2,974,000
60
400
70
50
180
210
150
60
70
50
240
280
200
60
70
50
720
540
1,400
180
100
60
60
385
290
80
155
225
720
600
1,320
315
450
495
225
120
420
360
840
150
250
300
100
130
20
20
Gear Tier 7
215,000
60
400
70
50
180
210
150
60
70
50
240
280
200
60
70
50
Gear Tier 8
800,000
240
180
800
180
100
40
40
185
150
40
75
105
Gear Tier 9
809,000
240
180
300
360
300
720
60
80
180
225
100
225
40
135
120
20
20
20
Gear Tier 10
1,150,000
240
180
300
360
300
600
420
360
840
150
250
60
60
135
225
300
100
100
40
270
90
130
20
20
20